Friday, October 8, 2010

Baby Shower, take one 10^8^10

My sweet girls at work threw me a baby shower at today...10/8/10. I had a doctor's appointment so I got in around 10. My cube was decorated with boy and girl decorations...it was so cute. Thanks so much to Andria, Stacie, Brandy, Michelle and Shelly for putting it all together for me. It was so fun to open Baby Bright's presents with everyone as they brought them over. Around 4 we had cake and yummy punch and then I opened my first floor presents. It was such a fun day and Baby Bright is so spoiled already and this was shower 1 of 3!!  Thanks so much to everyone that brought Baby Bright gifts.  It was so sweet!

Invitation Brandy designed
Best recruiters in the World!
Rick, he's a hoot
Kemi and Sandy...they're so sweet!
Debbie...she's one of my favorites for sure!
Diaper Cake loaded with surpises from OKC Sales
Cake and Punch time...yummy!
Chantel, Andria, Shelley and Michelle...thanks for the massage!
Brad Smith stopped by
Amy loaded me up with the essentials
Accounting Dept (sans one)
They got me the Play Gym...I'm so excited about this one!
Robin got me this awesome fold-and-go swing
Sweet Theresa from banking
Stacie and Sabrina showing their love for Baby Bright
Decorations
And presents galore
Check out my loot!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment