Thursday, April 29, 2010

First Trimester Recap

I am still in shock that this is happening. I am waiting for my belly to grow and the baby to move before I think I will be fully convinced. Granted I’m not feeling 100%, as to be expected, but it’s not too bad compared to what most women go through the first trimester. I never had traditional morning sickness but I certainly was out of it at night. I don’t know how women go to work in the morning if they felt has horrible as I am at night. The last 12 weeks have been quite the ride. From trying, to waiting and hoping, to complete shock, to happiness, to sickness! I’ll never forget all the fun ways we came up with to spread the news. We did something different every time and got all but one reaction on video. I smile every time I watch them and will cherish those moments for the rest of my life. Everyone is so excited and happy for us. It’s such a beautiful thing to have so much love and support surrounding us. Overall my first trimester has been great despite not feeling too good. Filled with the fun of telling people, my little belly starting to poke out a teeny and Chris being the most supportive husband a girl could ask for. This is the baby we were meant to have and I am so excited for the rest of my pregnancy and meeting my little miracle baby.


1 comment:

  1. Okay, I'll just say it, "You are already the cutest "Mom to Be" EVER!!!!! My cup runneth over!

    ReplyDelete