Sunday, May 9, 2010

My "First" Mother's Day

My mom, Chris and I went to church with Nana this morning for Mother’s Day. It was fun to be with both of them on my “first” Mother’s Day. I can’t wait for next year when I have a 6 month old baby to smooch on!! After church we met up with his mom and Grandparents for lunch. Eating is still frustrating so my Mother’s Day wish is that I will start to feel better very soon. Chris gave me a sweet card and a little flowering cactus and my mom gave me a musical card that plays “What a Wonderful World”. Per her request, we played that at our wedding so it was fun that she found a mom-to-be card that played it as well! What a wonderful world it is indeed!
Soon to be 4 generations!

2 comments:

  1. I love Nana pictures. She's so cute in her lil hat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. & Nana Loves You!!!! She loved showing you, Baby Bright and Daddy Chris off at church.

    ReplyDelete