Sunday, February 6, 2011

Snow Storm Sleeper

It seems that overnight Jackson has grown a foot...literally!  Last weekend my mom noticed that his zip sleepers were getting a bit snug.  By Wednesday they weren't fitting at all.  With all the snow and ice, Chris has been taking my truck to work because it has 4wd.  Needless to say, I can't go anywhere...cabin fever to the max!  So I scoured Jackson's closet for 3-6 month sleepers...none to be found!  I didn't think he would be growing so darn fast! All of the snap outfits I have are the fleece-like material and he's a hot kid anyway, so I didn't want to make him hotter.  Wednesday night he slept in his zip-up OU outfit even though it was still a bit big and Thursday he slept in his baseball sleep sack.  I decided to cut out the feet on 3 of his 0-3 month zip sleepers until we could get to the store and it worked out perfect!  It's amazing how much his feet stick out of them!  I remember when my mom told me to buy them even though he wasn't quite growing out of his newborn size (this was all the way back in December!).  He's growing like a weed no doubt.  Today he weighed 13 pounds (25th percentile for weight); that means he's gained 21 ounces in 23 days, right on track!




No comments:

Post a Comment