Tuesday, August 3, 2010

100 days and counting!

100 days to go...really!!  I've been waiting for this day for a long time now.  There is something about getting to a double digit countdown that makes a difference in the time we have left until we meet Baby Bright.  I really can't wait.


This was quite the baby day.  I seem to have days like that.  It's kind of like planning a wedding.  There were days that nothing was going on and then there were days when all sorts of things were happening.  We had our Bradley class at 6:15 and when the class was over, I noticed I had a voicemail...it was Carol with USA Baby.  Our furniture had come in!  We ordered it July 24th and it came in August 3rd...in less than two weeks and on our 100 day countdown day no less!  What are the chances.  I couldn't believe it.

Also on this historic countdown day I received a letter in the mail from Toni along with some photos of Dylan, my newest nephew!  It made my day even sweeter.  The letter speaks for itself (click on the letter to make it larger).  <3  Toni, thank you so much for this letter.  It made me smile and get all teary eyed.  I can't wait for baby dates.  It's truly amazing this journey we are now on and I am so glad as well that we get to do it together.  Think of all the fun we will have over the next 50 years!  We get to do the most amazing thing in the whole world...raise a family.  What an opportunity; may we always know just how blessed we are.  I love you dearly.


 What a fantastic day all around!

No comments:

Post a Comment