Thursday, January 13, 2011

Stay at Home Mom!

My mom and I ventured over to Paycom today to show off Jackson. It was so good to see everyone again. Jackson was so good and did great being passed around. He's so used to that from the holidays! My visit was two fold as I also turned in my resignation. Chris and I decided that I should stay home and raise our sweet little boy. It's going to be tight and I'm going to have to turn into one of those crazy coupon queens but any sacrifice for material items will be worth it to be able to keep the baby at home. Work wasn't surprised to hear of my decision and they are very happy for us and wish us the best. I'm leaving on good terms and Chad even told me I was welcome back when I decided to return to the working world. I had a lot of fun the last three years but I'm so excited my new boss is an adorable little baby!!

Jackson Felix Bright, CEO of The Bright Family

Here he is being passed around to some of the people that came down to see him.  I didn't do a very good job is getting pictures with everyone.

Craig
Kari
Robin
Andria
Brandy
Ashley
Theresa
Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment