Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year 2011

Unfortunately Chris got sick the day before NYE so we were stuck at home all weekend. Jackson had his first fever just a few days before but thankfully it didn’t develop into anything serious. We didn’t want to get him sick again so Chris was keeping away from both Jackson and I so we would stay healthy. I didn’t even get a NY kiss and Jackson slept through the ball drop. While I was happy to be in the company of my growing family, it was kind of sad!! No lovin' for the momma!! So me and my three boys, Jackson, Neo and Tigger cuddled up on the recliner and spent a very lazy day together.

I so look forward to this New Year. I can’t imagine all the fun things we will be doing the next twelve months. There will be so many firsts, so many laughs, and many joyous tears as Jackson grows into a little boy. I have so many hopes and dreams for him already. He has a lot to live up to!














No comments:

Post a Comment