Saturday, April 16, 2011

Red/White Game

Every year, the Sooners have an open scrimmage called the Red/White game. We have never been and when I got an email from the Athletic department about tickets, I thought it would be a fun tradition to start going every year now that we have Jackson. So we packed up the diaper bag and headed down to Norman. We got to park right across from the stadium because Chris has a job going at the McCasland Field House.  So spoiled! For the first half, we sat in the sun but decided it was too hot for Jackson so we moved to the shade at the half. We spent more time watching Jackson than the game! I guess that's how it goes now. After the game we ran over to the bookstore to see my old boss Leslie. Unfortunately we had just missed her...very sad. Then we walked around campus a little bit. We visited Gould Hall, the construction science school and Price Hall, the business school.  It was surreal to be there with a baby...we've come so far.  I still remember my first day of classes in January 2002!! It was so fun to take pictures with Jackson...maybe some day he will be a second generation Sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment