Sunday, December 5, 2010

Special Visit from Auntie Jeri

Jeri, my dear friend from high school made my day a few months ago when she told me she was going to fly in from Phoenix to see the baby.  She was so sweet to make the trip and we had a great time while she was here for the weekend.  We went to dinner Friday night and it was Jackson's first official "night out"!  We hung out at the house Saturday and watched the Big XII Championship that night along with Robert, Anna and Riley...Boomer Sooner.  Sunday we ate breakfast and went through some old yearbooks.  She filled me in on all the people I used to know in Arizona.  Then we ran to the mall for some much needed pampering...mommy pedi's!  She got a lot of snuggle time with Jackson; it was so sweet. I was very sad to see her go and can't wait until we can get together again.  I smell a trip to Phoenix!!


No comments:

Post a Comment