Sunday, December 12, 2010

Special visit from Aunt Susie, Luke and Nana

Aunt Susie was in California when Jackson was born so the second she got back to town, she and Nana headed down the turnpike to see him.  They picked up Luke at The Children's Center and came over to hang out for the afternoon.  We had a great time.  I pumped a bottle so Aunt Susie could feed him.  It was so sweet.  Luke even helped.  Right before they left, Nana was holding Jackson and got him to smile for the first time!  I had seen a glimpse of a smile in the recent week but this was a fully intentional happy smile!  She called me over and got him to do it again.  It was so cute.  I'm so excited for the smiles to come.  I hope by  Christmas he will smile on demand but we'll see.

*Milestone: Jackson smiled for the first time on 12/12/10*










No comments:

Post a Comment