Sunday, September 26, 2010

Visit to the Smith House

We were in town for Chris and Jared's birthday this weekend so we had a chance to stop by the Smith household today.  We haven't seen Dylan since Aisley's birthday party so we were way overdue for a fix.  He has grown sooo much its crazy.  I think at first he was a little unsure of me but I showed him just how much fun we could have!
 
Hmmmm...who is the crazy lady!
Belly kisses; Auntie's favorite!
Moooooom...make her stop!!
Toni and I got to catch up on baby and pregnancy news while Dylan took a nap with baby Bright.
...zzzzzzz...
What an awesome pillow!
Chris, Dylan, BB and I
Before we took our group photo I needed to fix my jeans...maternity jeans don't exactly stay put!  I knew Dylan wasn't going to be happy that I was laying him down but it gave us an opportunity to chat.  I asked him if he wanted to tell me a story and I got a few coos and a ton of smiles.  I love baby stories; they’re the best!  We played hide and seek for a minute too.  He was too cute!!
Like Toni said, Dylan and Chloe missed the memo!!
Take Two
He's gonna be such a cute daddy!
I'm scary here but it's still kind of cute!
Watch out now!  The belly will getcha!
It's hard to believe that this was our last trip to Tulsa (not including my baby shower on the 9th which I will drive in for just the day).  I told everyone the next time they saw both of us, we would be handing them a baby to hold.  That's absolutely nuts to me!  We only have 6 weeks to go...unbelievable.  It will be here before we know it and Dylan will have a play date every time we come back to visit.  I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. Dylan is a darling baby! You and Chris look like pros!!

    ReplyDelete