Thursday, March 25, 2010

Best By....

Tomorrow is our first doctor's appointment. I am so anxious. I am scared and nervous and excited, it's crazy. I don't know if they will do an ultrasound or not, I really hope they do. Based on my LMP, my due date is 11/11/10 (I think that will change based on the ultrasound, we'll see; maybe not!).

Last weekend, we stopped at McD's for breakfast before heading to Broken Arrow for Arlynda's birthday party. As usual, I got chocolate milk...yummy! I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the lid! If anyone knows me, they would know that I am obsessed with numbers (this is why 11/11 is so perfect for me!). Anyway, here is the picture of the lid...



Best by 03 26 10 ... the date of our first baby dr appt
11:11 ... my due date
480915 ... added together is 27 (my age now)
01 ... add 1 to 27 is 28 (my age when baby is born)

I know, I know, pathetic!! But seriously, who else would that happen to, let's be honest!

1 comment:

  1. That lid thing is AWESOME!!! My mom has the same number obsession and I will have to show her this tomorrow. Love it!

    ReplyDelete