Monday, March 7, 2011

Miracle of Life

One year ago today Chris and I officially discovered we were expecting.  I just knew it on the 4th and was pretty convinced by the 6th but we didn't take the test until the 7th when we got home from a trip to BA.  I couldn't believe my dreams had finally come true.  After 6 months of trying and 5 Big Fat No's we got a positive! I never would have imagined how much I would love this little being growing in my belly.  I had a wonderful pregnancy and naturally delivered a healthy baby boy without complications.  It was all so perfect.  I think back on how sad I was each time we got a negative test but I wouldn't have THIS precious baby had I gotten pregnant any other time.  God works in mysterious ways and although it's hard, sometimes you just have to trust in His plan for your life.  He wanted me to be this little boy's mommy. I couldn't be happier.  I love Jackson with all my heart and more.  As it's been said, it's like someone took out my heart, turned it upside down, flipped it over and put it back in!  Love is truly amazing.  The past year has been so exciting and I can't wait to see what's in store for the next.










No comments:

Post a Comment