Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween

Jackson was a cow for Halloween. Could you expect anything less from me??! I had posed the question on Facebook to see what others thought he should dress up as and got a few really good ideas. My top two were a cow and a sock monkey. My friend Julie in Arizona has a sweet little girl about 10 months older than Jackson who had been a cow for her first Halloween. Come to find out, Julie has the same obsession for cows as I do! Glad I'm not the only one. ;) So she offered to mail us her costume. How sweet! I couldn't believe how cute the costume was when it came. I tried it on AJ immediately. It was perfect!! He was the most adorable cow I'd ever seen.
So Halloween night, we ran across the street to Auntie Na and Uncle Ro's so AJ could do his first trick-or-treating. It was so cute. He loved digging his hand in for candy. We snapped a few shots and went back home to pass out our goodies.
Jackson loved being on the porch waiting for the little (and big) kids to come to the door. Everyone thought it was so cute. Once the traffic slowed down, we stayed inside and he started hiding his candy in his secret drawer. At one point, we noticed he had some red drool...he had broken into some M&M's!! So there was his first taste of candy! Sneaky little guy!
We had such a fun Halloween with our little moo cow. I wonder what he'll be next year. Winnie the Pooh perhaps...my mom still has Uncle Miguel's costume. What fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment